An opportunity to acquire a pizza restaurant and takeaway business with strong profit margins. This business comes with extremely strong online Google reviews and social media presence.
Prime location in Camberwell, Melbourne, with great visibility on a busy main road with great foot traffic. Seats 70 patrons inside and out.
- Potential to franchise in the future
- Leverage social media further by running promotions, giveaways, prices etc
- Open 6 or 7 days for dinner
- Open for lunch
- Further promote the delivery side of the business
This business would suit someone who has some previous experience in the food service industry, knows how to leverage a large social media presence and wants to work for themselves to build a saleable asset.
5 days per week
Less than 25 hours
Good staff in place willing to stay on.
This takeaway business has been established over 4 years with regular repeat customer base.
There is nothing more for the purchaser to spend as there is a modern fit-out, great signage and full commercial kitchen valued at approximately $300,000.
Smooth and comfortable handover with the help of full training and Operations Manuals in place.
Finance options available to approved applicants up to 80%.
Key facts about this pizzeria:
- Strong social media following
- Established over 4 years with regular repeat customer base
- Nothing for a purchaser to spend
- Full training and handover period
- Turn over approximately $9,000 per week with strong profit margins
- Modern website, with bookings and orders taken online
- Full systems and operational manuals in place
- Set-up valued at approx. $300k
For more information on this opportunity, please contact the undersigned:
Business Sales Specialist
Mentored Business Sales, Corporate Business Sales & Acquisitions
M: 0433 433 800 T: 1800 858 696 E: email@example.com
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.
Please click on the Complete Profile button to complete the required profile items. After you successfully complete your profile, you will be redirected back to this page and request will be processed automatically.
Please login to continue